• Kingdom Projects Incorporated (KPI) is an extended employment, non-profit sheltered workshop that has served Fulton, and the Mid-Missouri area, since 1976.
• KPI employs more than 100 adults with disabilities year round.
• KPI has an excellent reputation for providing quality, consistent work.
• KPI has a versatile, experienced workforce over 100 strong. KPI is capable of taking on and managing a wide variety of specialized tasks.
• KPI can save your business money. We provide competitive bidding on all types of work.
• KPI supports the area economy, providing jobs for more than 100 of your neighbors.
• KPI is centrally located in Fulton, Missouri. We have excellent highway connections to all parts of the state and are near Interstate 70.
- “Providing dignified employment and training opportunities to
individuals with disabilities for 40 years”
- Assembly-Packaging-Sorting- Labeling-Inspecting-Mowing-Cleaning
Parking Lots-Janitorial-Document Shredding
- “REAL DIFFICULTIES CAN BE OVERCOME. IT IS ONLY THE IMAGINARY ONES THAT
ARE UNCONQUERABLE” – Theodore N. Vail
- “SUCCESS IS TO BE MEASURED NOT SO MUCH BY THE POSITION THAT ONE HAS
REACHED IN LIFE AS BY THE OBSTACLES WHICH HE HAS OVERCOME WHILE TRYING
TO SUCCEED” Booker T. Washington
KPI is a Callaway County based nonprofit organization providing employment and vocational training for qualified individuals with special needs.
KPI helps employees reach their vocational potential.